RN Supervisor - Health Care Center - Part-time Benefits Eligible
$7,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Our Current Needs Include:
- Every Saturday and Sunday, working 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community (CKV) is currently seeking a RN Supervisor to provide leadership to our team and help ensure our residents are being met with the highest quality of care. As a RN Supervisor working at CKV, we will provide you with opportunities to enjoy a friendly work environment guided by Christian values.
Who We Are:
As the largest nonprofit, single-site retirement community in Pennsylvania, Cross Keys Village is dedicated to enriching the lives of the older adults we serve. It is our vision to be a leading innovator offering older adults a life infused with quality and purpose. We accomplish these goals – and more through our compassionate team of individuals who strive every day to provide the best care and services our community needs.
Our Healthcare center, also referred to as Mission Point, we provide a superior quality of care and a home-like atmosphere that puts our residents immediately at ease. No matter their needs — long-term, memory care or short-term rehab — we ensure residents reach their fullest potential physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
As a RN Supervisor, your scope of responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
Education and Experience:
- Supervising and managing the activities of the nursing team members on the assigned shift.
- Completing nursing rounds daily to evaluate the status of critically ill residents, new admissions and/or transfers.
- Reviewing the daily 24 hour report and collaborating with team members to ensure residents’ physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- Communicating educational needs to the RN Coordinator.
- Coordinating with other professional team members in Mission Point to assess and provide emergency medical care to CKV villagers in absence of the Residential Health Nurse.
Benefits of Working at CKV:
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of 5 years professional clinical and progressive management experience.
- Must demonstrate CPR competencies.
- Evidence of continuing education in line with community, state and federal regulations.
- Must possess skills in the following areas: active team listening, conflict resolution, consensus building, effective communication, compassionate honesty and mentoring.
As a member of our CKV family, you can expect a number of benefits including; medical insurance, retirement savings, paid time off, and many more unique benefits our team members love, including:
- Excellent dining options
- Training opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Pastoral and support services
- 24 hour fitness room access
- Convenient on-site car repair services
- And so much more
If you want to become a part of our friendly team and unique culture, apply to be a RN Supervisor with Cross Keys Village today!