Cross Keys Village - The Brethren Home Community (CKV) is currently seeking an experienced detail oriented individual to join our Nursing Administration team! As a Scheduling Specialist you will create, maintain, and communicate our nursing department schedules to ensure our residents are being provided the highest quality of care. By joining the CKV family, you will be provided with opportunities to enjoy a friendly work environment guided by Christian values.
Our current needs include:
Who We Are:
- Full-time Day shift; working 75 hours every two weeks.
As the largest nonprofit, single-site retirement community in Pennsylvania, Cross Keys Village is dedicated to enriching the lives of older adults. It is our vision to be a leading innovator offering older adults a life infused with quality and purpose. We accomplish these goals – and more through our compassionate team of individuals who strive every day to provide the best care and services our community needs.
In our Health Care Center, more commonly referred to as Mission Point, you will find our outstanding nursing team assisting residents in five distinct neighborhoods – specializing in long-term care, memory care and short-term rehab. Our team members work together to create a more active and purposeful life for our residents, so they can lead healthier and more fulfilled lives.
As a Scheduling Specialist, your scope of responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
Education and Experience:
- Utilizing the scheduling software, developing, maintaining and updating the working schedule for over 300 nursing team members in order to meet the needs of the residents based on established guidelines and parameters.
- Maintaining and reconciling daily staffing sheets, and projects.
- Maintaining and tracking time off requests, as well as keeping track of attendance records.
- Ensure payroll is accurate to hours worked, and time off is coded during a payroll period.
- Contacting personnel as necessary to fill open shifts.
- Communicating daily with appropriate nursing management and team members on scheduling changes.
Join Our Work Family:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or relevant certification preferred.
- 3 years experience in a long term care setting, office management and/or prior scheduling experience strongly preferred.
- Must have exceptional organization, multi-tasking and planning skills.
As a team member at Cross Keys Village, you will be provided with many benefits such as a positive work environment and comprehensive training opportunities.
If you want to become a part of our unique and friendly team, apply to be a Scheduling Specialist with Cross Keys Village today!